We are looking in Paderborn
Fachinformatik – Anwendungsentwicklung
We are looking in Paderborn
Ausbildung Fachinformatiker/in - Systemintegration
We are looking in Paderborn
Ausbildung Kauffrau/Kaufmann IT-System-Management
Online application procedure
Please note that we do not consider or return applications sent by post, as this is simply too time-consuming. We prefer to do this using our online form, as this is the easiest way for everyone and, at the same time, is better for the environment.
Would you like to get an impression of our everyday life? Then apply for an internship or work-study programme with us — whether you’re a pupil, student or are changing careers. Maybe we will both like it so much that you will become a permanent part of our team!
Family-friendly with an award to boot
We were awarded as a family-friendly company in 2021 by the district of Paderborn! The award has been presented every second year.
Our work areas
For our software developers, the Avendoo Learning World is their daily business. In doing so, they work closely with project management to realise development projects at the customer’s request. As we develop in Java, our applicants should be proficient in this programming language or be willing to learn it.
- Programming and integrating new functions and extensions
- Design and implement development projects
- Fixing bugs, database design and modelling
- Quality management: Perform tests to optimise the functionality of Avendoo
- Maintenance and further development of the existing interfaces
Our media designers are active across many areas of work. Media design plays a role when it comes to our e-learning software Avendoo, when marketing needs support, when questions about frontend design arise in software development and, of course, not to forget, when customer orders and requests have to be implemented.
- Developing creative concepts
- Realisation of various media products
- Websites and interactive applications with
- Illustrations and animations
- Screen design and image montages
Our marketing staff take care of both classic PR measures and online marketing. These areas include our homepages and social media channels, our newsletters and all activities related to trade fairs and events. Everyday work is therefore not only characterised by communication, but also by organisation.
- Designing and implementing customer and advertising campaigns
- Maintaining our online presence
- Writing posts for the Avendoo blog
- Planning, organising and participating in trade fairs
- Performing activities around PR and public relations work
Our project managers are the first point of contact for our customers after our sales department. In addition to support, training and organising customer projects are also part of our daily work. You will also help existing customers to make training and development in their companies even more efficient.
- Being the contact person for our customers and providing them with all-round support
- Designing new and enhanced features for our e-learning software Avendoo
- Managing telephone support and taking over incidental project tasks
- Giving online and face-to-face trainings ,both for us internally and for our clients
- Keeping an eye on projects running correctly and paying attention to controlling
Our IT service specialises in small to medium-sized enterprises. In addition to the classic IT services, such as installing drivers and carrying out backups, the smooth operation of our e-learning software is also on the daily agenda (hosting and server monitoring).
- Providing telephone and on-site support and being the contact person for all IT questions
- Technically supporting and further developing our customers’ IT landscapes
- Configuring, monitoring and maintaining networks, software and hardware
- Remedying occurring errors via remote maintenance or on-site at customers’ premises
- Installing updates and performing data backups
Our sales staff are the first point of contact for our prospective customers and clients. They know our Learning World inside out, check the needs of interested parties and present all relevant functions to you. Only then do they create needs-based quotations according to the wishes and requirements of the customers.
- Establishing and maintaining contact with customers and interested parties
- Supporting and advising based on needs
- Giving online or on-site demos for our e-learning software Avendoo
- Processing contact requests and creating quotations
- Preparing for and participating in trade fair appearances
The Academy is where our educational programmes for our customers take place. In the Academy, we show videos about new functions in Avendoo via the changelog channel. And we also use the Academy for internal staff training.
- Avendoo Basics
- Avendoo Move starter training and POWER week
- Avendoo event management
- Planning online learning experiences
- Certified online coach
- Online moderator starter training
The right outfit for you
What we offer
Frequently asked questions
We prefer this method, as it is the easiest for everyone and also protects the environment. We cannot consider or return applications sent by post, as this is simply too time-consuming.
We like to be convinced by the skills of our applicants and therefore every unsolicited application always gets a chance with us. Simply send us your unsolicited application using the form below.
We currently offer student internships in our two largest areas of work, i.e. software development and media design.
After we have received the application documents, we first send a confirmation of receipt. We then check the documents carefully, so it may take a little time before you hear back. If we like the documents, we invite the applicant to a face-to-face interview, so that we can get to know them better and so that they can introduce themselves.
No, unfortunately that is not possible. As participation in a recruitment test is always voluntary, we cannot cover any costs that may arise.
+49 5251 698899 - 38